March 20, 2020
Dear Patients and Clients,
We want to let you know that Appanasha Pet Clinic is here for you and your pet’s needs with normal hours 7:30am-7pm M, T, W, Th; 7:30am-6pm F; 8am-3pm Sat, as of now. We are hoping to maintain these hours. Changes may be necessary if the needs of our staff and their families become strained. We have had to implement some changes due to the COVID-19 virus in our community. We are currently limiting appointments to those patients that are sick and in need of more urgent medical treatment, necessary vaccinations or surgical care.
In order to continue to provide care for you and your pets, we must keep our clients and staff healthy, this is a priority at APC. To accomplish this, we have limited our facility to patients only and ask that the client remains in their car.
-We have numbered parking stalls; when you arrive just call (920)725-8307 and let us know which numbered stall you are parked in.
-Please have your pet on a non-retractable leash or in a small carrier.
-We will ask you to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out a patient history form.
- A staff member will escort your pet into the clinic for examination by the Veterinarian, followed by any needed diagnostics or treatment.
-The Veterinarian or technician will communicate with you directly and/or via phone.
-We prefer credit card payments that can be handled over the phone with the receptionists.
-A staff member will return your pet to your car, or hospitalize as needed.
We have implemented these changes in accordance with CDC, and WI state guidelines and will adjust as we are able.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to cover all your needs.
Thank you for your continued support of Appanasha Pet Clinic.
Appanasha Veterinarians and Staff
March 16, 2020
Appanasha Family and Friends,
The well-being of you and your pets is our highest priority. In response to the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to let you know that our office remains open and is operating with our usual business hours. We are fully prepared to continue the highest level of care for your pets!
Please be aware that according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our pets cannot contract or spread COVID-19. You are not at risk by being in contact with your or anyone else’s pets.
As for human contact, we are doing everything we can to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases. We are asking for your help. It takes proactive steps and a team approach to ensure a clean and hygienic atmosphere.
- Please be aware that we are trying to limit human-to-human contact during your visit.
- We have a disinfecting and cleaning schedule in place throughout the clinic and at the reception desk. Our team is carefully cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, door handles, etc.).
- We have also placed alcohol-based hand sanitizers in our lobby to minimize germ load.
- Because of public use, we have removed bench cushions, pens and the coffee station from our lobby and exam rooms.
- When you are here for your pet’s visit and would prefer to wait in your car, please contact our office. We are committed to making accommodations such as retrieving your pet from your vehicle and perform services inside the clinic while you wait outdoors in your vehicle.
- Please let us know if you or someone in your household has had any exposure/symptoms to COVID –19. This will allow us to make special arrangements to limit exposure.
- We have informed our employees that they should not report to work if they experience fever, cough, or shortness of breath. They have been instructed to follow their doctor’s and CDC guidelines regarding medical care, quarantine and when it’s appropriate to return to work.
If we have one request, it’s that you remain patient with us. School closures have occurred from now until April. Daycares may also be forced to close. These factors could potentially have a large impact on our team members who will have to stay home with their children. Should this happen we may experience staff shortages over the next few weeks. Please know that we’re here to serve you and your pets. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we take these measures to keep everyone safe and healthy as we continue to meet all your pet’s needs.
If you have questions or are uncertain about bringing your pet into the office, we may be able to help virtually or with other support. Please call us at 920-725-8307 or email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
The Appanasha Pet Clinic Team